- We have a great team of teacher which are teachers by their choice and profession. Our teachers teach for pride and knowledge, they focused on bringing happiness and joy through learning.
- Teach To India Teachers are well qualified, experienced and teaching in Reputed schools and colleges.
- LIVE audio-video connection between Teacher & Student at very low internet bandwidths. Connecting two individuals live with audio-video communication even at very low internet bandwidths requires complex and sophisticated technology. We at Teach To India have mastered it. Thousands of students residing in remote corners of India with poor internet connection have already benefited with our technology, something we are really proud of.
- Shared live learning environment (Whiteboard) between student and teacher. We realized that best learning happens when a teacher personally sits with a student to discuss and teach him/her on a notebook shared between them. This is precisely what shared Whiteboard on Teach To India replicates for student and teacher sitting thousands of kilometres away. We have put in months of energy in creating technology to make shared Whiteboard extremely seamless and intuitive for both teachers and students. Both teachers and students can not only write but also upload images to ask questions and/or explain concepts.
- Replay of the every LIVE session between teacher-student on Teach To India for the purpose of revision and review. We understand that continuous revision is the best way for a student to strengthen his/her concepts. Our technology enables recording of each session between a teacher and student, which can be available for the student to revise later. We also use this recording to review the quality of teaching on Teach To India. Our technology optimizes session recordings to make it possible to replay them at very low bandwidths even on mobile devices.
- Learning Management Tools We have created tools for holistic learning management that essentially includes teaching-learning content creation, sharing and evaluation. The content can range from a simple object test to creative assignments to session notes and yet have a lot of variation within it. Teacher can also create and share audio-video assignments/test to which the students can respond using either web or mobile app.
- Performance Reporting for Students and Parents Along with creating awesome learning management tool, our geeks have also developed a comprehensive performance and feedback reporting system. This would help teachers to share regular feedback on student’s academic performance and other learning outcomes. It would also help students and parents to realize the weak areas in advance and start with remedial action well in advance.
- LIVE Session on Mobile Devices We are sure, by now you’ll agree with us on the technological advancement that our RDX is working on to bring democratization and personalization in education. We have raised the bar even a step higher for ourselves and introduced LIVE learning on Android mobile devices. Yes, the students can now take full-fledged LIVE sessions on their mobile/tablet devices. We have now broken the shackles of time, place, and devices for learning.
We are constantly working on more solutions that will drive the evolution, fundamentally changing the pattern of teaching and learning today.